Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The butterfly effect

Roughly according to chaos theory: When a butterfly bashes its wings in Denmark, someone dies in China. The butterfly effect in effect! Does the butterfly effect work? Most likely, but just as I described, I don’t think so, and I can imagine it will be hard to monitor, to get hard proof. Though if it does work I have killed a lot of Chinese today!!!

I took a walk in the forest, and the green grassy plains up there were crowded with butterflies, and as I trampled through the forest I made the butterflies flee in motion. And that! Must have made a lot of ripples in the spheres and then later on been the cause of many deaths, as their wings were pumping like crazy… Do the math!

Another thing I like about the forest, besides walking in it, not all the slaying of course, is all the cherry plum trees that grow wild there. Old huge trees stuffed with red and yellow cherry plums, and so far it seems like the animals, the insects and me are the only ones knowing where the trees are located. Year after year I haven’t noticed a single soul near the trees or seen any evidence of humans near by. A lost treasure in my eyes, though who am I to complain, it leaves more cherry plums for me!

On a spot another place in the forest, bathed in sunlight, when the sun shines of course, is a huge old gooseberry bush, with the sweetest, most aromatic, amazing and most delightful gooseberries. A thick bitter shell and sweet velvet-like fruit meat and juice, yummy!

Do I have to tell you that my tummy is hurting right now???

No comments: